
A long time ago (just kidding), before I was born, there lived three sisters that hated each other so. They fought and screamed and chased each other all around the house. How could they ever be friends after being such rivals for so long? They each had such different personalities. Well, these three little girls have grown up to be three beautiful women who, against all odds, became friends. And then they each became mothers of daughters who were very much like themselves.

This is where our story begins. The second generation of the three little girls were not connected by the bonds of sisterhood, but instead by the ropes of being cousins. Now, just so you know, the bonds of sisterhood are much stronger simply because they are bound from birth to each other. With cousins, though, it is very different because there are no bounds, just loose ropes that tie each of them together. So these three little girls also did grow up (and are still growing up!) and they found that they can still be connected, even while there is slack in the rope. This means that there is an unspoken understanding that whenever they actually do have the opportunity to get together, they are able to pick their friendships right up where they left off. These cousins will continue to live their lives, different as they may be, always knowing that they are there for each other whenever needed. The assurance of being a part of this family is knowing that this generation will stay tied together, despite the time or distance between them. Maybe even the next generation of three little girls, if it becomes so, (don't get too excited here, I'm just saying this metaphoricly!) might find friendship like this to count on. Other friends may come and go, but family sticks together for a lifetime. As this story comes to an end, remember that all of this began with the three little girls who became beautiful women and the best mothers the world has ever known! (Okay, so I'm a little biased, but if you know this family, you'll understand that these three women are QUEENS, the title that they've all earned for their powerful abilities to love so well!)

Clearly, this is dedicated to the Three Queens who have raised (and may in some ways still be trying to raise! -just kiddin', right?- LoL!) the Three Princesses of Quite a Lot! I love you all!!!

3 comments:
Hey there Youngest Princess. This is one Queen that is very proud of you. I am sure my siblings (who I love with all my heart) will be very happy to read what you wrote and to recognize how you appreciate the familiy ties. We are all so blessed! I love you and love reading everything that you write.
I too love my mother and aunt in-laws... And I'd like to add that when they get together... man, it's hearing the three sisters of Fate cackling with their devious plans and gossip! woowee!
<3 Tim
That is soo cute. I loved reading that story and I loved the part about the Princesses of Quite a Lot. It was very nice, Jess. I know that you want feedback and this was like a cup of tea and warm cookies. It totally hit the spot. (I know that is a cheezball analogy, good thing this is anonimous) he he Love ya!
Post a Comment