Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This is my Open Book


Is anyone out there? Are you reading this? I was just wondering because I know that you've been here before. I am sharing my thoughts with you, world, and I'm vulnerable because I don't know what you're thinking or doing with what I've written. I am curious, what do you come back for? Please let me know. I want to grow, improve, learn how to really become a writer. Just click where it says "COMMENTS" below. I'd really appreciate what you have to say!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am your most faithful commentor! And I believe you already are a great writer. I love you so much!
-Your Greatest Fan...

Anonymous said...

Hey you....Auntie Sherry here. Loved the piece you did about Bodega Bay...what great memories we have of that time together! I felt like I was back there again after reading what you wrote. Loved the cell phone piece and the poem about spring time and rebirthing. I love it all....love you too!