I've been wanting to create another post all week. But I cannot find my inspiration. I thought I'd share this picture that I took a while ago. I can't believe that it came out this great. Technology is so incredible to enable an amature such as myself to capture something like this with such clarity. Maybe there is a chance that I could learn to take professional photographs? I'll keep working on it! Saturday, February 25, 2006
The Perfect Rose
I've been wanting to create another post all week. But I cannot find my inspiration. I thought I'd share this picture that I took a while ago. I can't believe that it came out this great. Technology is so incredible to enable an amature such as myself to capture something like this with such clarity. Maybe there is a chance that I could learn to take professional photographs? I'll keep working on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment