Monday, September 11, 2006

To Write Again

It's been so long! The trouble was that our internet screening program has begun to block blogger. I suppose that is because obscene things are popping up on other blogs. What a bummer.

I've missed writing. I was just telling my husband yesterday how I wish that I could make time for writing because it truly does help me to sort out my thoughts and feelings. Its refreshing to me. I suppose it is easier for me to do so through the computer because I get the words out much quicker than hand-writing.

But I've been expressing myself in other ways. Scrapbooking has become a huge part of my life, as a hobby and as a side business. It is so relaxing to grab some old photos, recall the precious memories captured, and re-tell the story on a page for an album. It is meaningful to me. And I feel good about taking care of my pictures rather than just tossing them in some albums without putting any stories behind them. With my business, I have learned the value of using quality photo-preservation supplies in order to archive my memories and I want to share that with everyone! It is a lot of work to maintain a business and to keep up with my regular day-job. But it is all worth it to me if I can teach someone else how to preserve their memories. You can check out my website at: www.mycmsite.com/jessicacrose

My husband and I have also been busy entertaining our friends and family. From dinners to all-day crops, there is always something more to look forward to! We definately love to have company over - I remember having a lot of excited conversations about that when we were dating! Its wonderful having a bigger place where more people can come over and hang out!

Another recent and exciting event was the celebration of our 2-year wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe how fast the time has past! It really seems like it was just yesterday that I walked down that isle to make promises of forever to my best friend! And I have to honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing - I am more in love than I have ever been and I still believe that everything we've been through has taught us and shaped us into who we are today, a young married couple still learning the ropes TOGETHER! I love you, Timothy!

Overall, I can't complain! Life is treating me well and I could not ask for more! I'm having a lot of fun and I'm still learning a lot! Life is good!

And I'm back to blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yahoo! you love me still? Wow. I thought after 2 years you'd have figured out that im an arrogant, smelly, annoying, immature person. Phew! lucky for me, you don't seem to notice!

hahaha... I love your positive reflections. It has been a wonderful though challenging two years, and I know that everything will continue to be just that: challenging but more rewarding than any other endeavor we may take on!

Also, you have a great thing going with your Scrapping business, and I am so impressed at how you've taken it from just a hobby to a full blown passionate side-job. I hope that someday you can do this full time! Till then, we've both got a lot to learn about running a successful business!

<3 yours.