I recently became a Close to My Heart ® Consultant. CTMH is a stamping and scrapbooking company that specializes in acrylic stamps. Their products are top-of-the-line in the stamping and scrapbooking industries and I am proud to endorse them! I have been working on creating pages (and cards) using some of the supplies that came in my consultant kit. I have decided that the best way to kick-off and perhaps promote my new business is by using this blog to showcase a few of these amazing products and to provide examples of how they can be used. Please enjoy my first set of samples below:


Both of the above pages were completed entirely from the "Veranda" Level 1 and 2 Kits, including the "Veranda" Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment. I also used the "Follow Your Heart" and the "Elegant Script" My Acrylics ® stamp sets.

This adorable page was created using the "More to Adore" Level 1 kit. The flowers are from the new Just Blooms ® Paper Flower set in "Spring Blossom."
If you are interested in any of the above products or are interested in seeing more, please call me or e-mail me! I have also added a link (see my "Links" section to the right of this page) to the latest cataloge for you shopping convenience and viewing pleasure.
Lastly, if you know more people who might be interested in paper crafting, such as stamping and scrapbooking, please pass on my info! I am currently looking for hostesses who are interested in hosting a "Gathering" in their home with their friends to earn FREE products!
Thanks for looking and for passing it on! : )
1 comment:
Jess, Your work is beautiful! I love to scrapbook but I just have never been home long enough to sit down and start and finish a project. Maybe that can change once I'm done with school!!! Maybe I can host a few months down the line from now.
Post a Comment